Processing of personal data of Infinergies Finland Oy (“Infinergies”) contractual partners, stakeholders, and website visitors
Data processing in a nutshell
- We collect your personal data for taking care of the contractual relationship and developing our business operations
- The data we process are given to us by you
- We respect the protection of your privacy in all our processing. We do not process any data which can be directly connected to you unless this is necessary for the purposes of the processing.
Who processes your data?
Infinergies Finland Oy (Business ID: 2370189-7; address: Karppilantie 20, 90450 Kempele, Finland, “we”) processes your personal data as the data controller for the purposes of taking care of the customer relationship and developing our business operations
Who can I contact in questions related to data protection?
If you have any questions related to data protection or wish to exercise your rights, you may contact: email@example.com
What personal data do we process?
We will process the following information about you:
- name and contact details: address, telephone number and email address
- communication and correspondence with you
- real estate ID
- other information related to the land lease agreement(s)
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for taking care of, administering, analyzing, and developing the contractual relationship. We also use the contact detail data to keep our contract partners up to date on the projects and to communicate other project-related information and announcements. We can also use your personal data for analyzing, planning, and developing the business operations of Infinergies.
On what grounds do we process your data?
We process your data to prepare and execute an agreement concerning our services.
We also process your data on the grounds of legitimate interests resulting from the contractual relationship.
From where do we obtain your personal data?
We collect your personal data primarily from you. We also may receive data from municipalities and government authorities.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Project agreements are transferred to investors. Personal data shared therein contains your name and contact details, the real estate ID and other possible information related to the land lease agreement(s).
Where required by the law, we may disclose personal data to authorities and courts.
Do we transfer your personal data to a third country?
We do not transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations.
How long do we store your personal data?
We will store the personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed or for complying with our legal obligations. Personal data is kept for as long as necessary to maintain relationships between us and our contractual partners and stakeholders, unless otherwise required by law.
We regularly evaluate the need to retain data and delete the data when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected it. The necessity of the personal data retained is assessed every 3 years and erased immediately, where found unnecessary to keep.
How do we ensure data security in the processing of personal data?
We store your personal data in systems which are protected with firewalls, passwords and other technical and organizational measures generally accepted in the field at the time.
Any materials maintained manually are in premises to which unauthorized access is prevented.
Access to personal data is limited to employees who need them to perform their duties.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to the user's computer and stored there. Cookies do not damage users' computers or files.
We use essential cookies. Essential cookies help make the website usable by allowing basic functions such as page navigation as well as ensuring the data security of the website and visitor. The website will not function properly without these cookies. We never store users' personal data in the cookies we use.
We do not use non-essential nor third-party cookies on our website.
What rights do you have?
- Right of access
You have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether we process personal data concerning you. You also have the right to access personal data concerning you as well as information on the processing of your personal data as set out in the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you exercise your right to access the information, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data we process. If you request multiple copies, we may charge a reasonable fee for them on the basis of administrative costs.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to request us to rectify any incorrect data without undue delay. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed by providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay if:
- your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw consent on which the processing is based and there are no other legal grounds for such processing;
- you object to the processing of your personal data on ground relating to your particular situation and there are no legitimate grounds for processing;
- we have processed personal data unlawfully; or
- personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation were are subject to.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing so that your personal data may, in addition to storing, be processed only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or to protect the interests of another person if:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data, in which case we will restrict processing for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- we process your personal data unlawfully and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation and you wait for the verification whether our legitimate grounds override the grounds of your objection.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data provided to us by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller if
- our processing is carried out by automated means; and
- the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for executing our agreement or performing pre-contractual measures upon your request.
The right to data portability is limited to conduct which does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to object to processing of personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation if there are no legitimate grounds for the processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman (www.tietosuoja.fi) if you think that your rights under the Data Protection Regulation have been breached in the processing of the personal data.
All contents of this homepage, especially texts, photographs and graphics, are protected by copyright. The copyright of the photographs used is, unless otherwise expressly indicated, Studio Timo Heikkala Oy (https://heikkala.fi/).